Consumer Privacy Notice
Private Healthcare UK is owned by LaingBuisson. The following notice applies to consumer brands owned and operated by LaingBuisson, including Private Healthcare UK, HarleyStreet.com, Treatment Abroad and Fertility Treatment Abroad.
What personal information does LaingBuisson International Limited hold?
We hold names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers along with any preferences that have been selected and relevant background information that has been provided by individuals.
What do LaingBuisson International Limited do with the data?
We use the data we collect in the following ways:
- We send enquiries (a request for further information or a quotation) submitted through the enquiry forwarding service on our websites to healthcare providers – see more details in the “Our enquiry forwarding service” section below.
- We also send direct enquiries submitted through our websites to healthcare providers.
- We send information we believe will be helpful to individuals by email where they have opted to receive this. Communications that we send clearly include an ‘unsubscribe’ option.
Our enquiry forwarding service
By using our enquiry forwarding service, individuals agree to the following terms and conditions. This is to enable us to meet our contractual obligations in respect of the services offered:
- We will send the details you provide to between 1 and 3 third-party healthcare providers or insurance companies (or between 1 and 9 healthcare providers on TreatmentAbroad.com).
- Healthcare providers or insurance companies will respond to you directly with a quote or more information.
- Respond to all enquiries within 48 hours of receipt.
- Provide treatments and services with all due care and attention.
- Give you equal standing with existing patients.
- Not sign you for any marketing communications without explicit permission from you.
- Not sell or pass on your data to ANY third parties.
How we collect information
We collect data in the following ways:
- Individuals can use our enquiry forwarding service by completing an online form.
- Individuals can submit an enquiry directly to a healthcare provider by completing an online form.
- Individuals can subscribe online to receive helpful information by email.
LaingBuisson International Limited’s data is held in the following places, which are only accessible to selected staff:
- Our password-protected proprietary SQL database.
- Our password-protected Infusionsoft CRM system.
If you do not wish us to use your data you can:
- Request to unsubscribe via any of the direct marketing communications that we send.
- Write to the Digital Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 3 Churchgates, Wilderness, Berkhamsted, HP4 2UB
What restrictions are there on the use of LaingBuisson International Limited data for marketing?
- Communications can only be sent when individuals have opted-in to receive them.
- All communications must be relevant and proportionate.
- All communications must contain a clear opportunity to opt-out from future correspondence.
- All requests to opt-out are honoured.